Thigh lift is a cosmetic surgery that aims to tighten the skin of the thighs ( cruroplasty) and remove the excess of skin and fat in order to provide a smoother skin and a better proportioned contours of the tighs. Thigh liposuction can be associated when the skin elasticity is poor and can not easily be conformed to new body contours.
Generally, the best candidates to undergo such a surgery are those who:
- maintain a relatively stable weight: losing or gaining significant weight after the surgery may influence the results.
- maintain a general good health: people who suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes may not have the ability have a decent recovery.
- do not consume tobacco or alcohol: as it may increase the risk of further complications and interrupt the healing process.
- have realistic expectations of the surgery and are committed to adopt a healthy lifestyle and physical exercices in order to preserves the results.
It is done under general anesthesia, lasts 1h30 and requires 3 nights of hospitalization.
Depending of the degree of skin loosening, two techniques are available:
– A scar going from the inguinal fold to the intergluteal fold for mild skin loosening.
– A fine and vertical at the lower thigh level for severe skin loosening.
These scars are discrete, hidden under a natural fold and disappear within one year.
A compressive panty is worn day and night for four weeks. Mild analgesics will easily relieve the pain during the first 2 to 3 weeks because your legs will still be swollen, bruised, and covered by compression garments and the final result will be fully visible by 6 to 12 months postoperatively as you will notice slimmer and more attractive thighs. You should follow your surgeon’s instructions, rest for a great while and keep your incisions clean so you can achieve the desired results.
The painkillers, that will be prescribed for you after the surgery, will help you manage any discomfort especially the feeling of soreness after the effect of anesthesia vanishes.
Duration of the stay
The duration of the stay for thigh lift in Tunisia is usually 6 nights/7days.
This time will allow your physician to provide you with an optimal follow up.
He will also see you at his office the day preceding your return home.
The recovery period spent in Tunisia is usually quite beneficial and allows most of our patients to resume their professional activities as soon as they arrive home.
See “personalized estimate” NEWLINE which includes: Clinical fees, surgeon an anesthesiologist rates, hotel say with room and board and the transfers (airport, clinic, hotel).
The cost of the surgery can vary from one patient to another as it is a personalized procedure that is relative to the needs and preferences of each individual. The price eventually depends on the place and amount of fat you want to remove, diagnostic tests required, the surgeon’s level of professionalism and the type of anesthesia that will be used.
|Thigh Lift||2250 €||6 Nights|