Our cosmetic surgery prices in Tunisia will make you save 70% of what you would pay for a plastic surgery in Europe.
You obtain a worldwide class treatment similar to what’s available in Europe.
The price of the plastic surgery is always an important factor to consider when planning to have such a surgery.
However, the prices of the plastic surgery mustn’t be the only reasons to travel for a surgery abroad.
The quality of the treatment is also an excellent value for money. All surgeons are fully qualified, speak fluently both French and English, so there is no communication barrier.
Affordable price of the plastic surgery
The prices of the plastic surgery include all pre-flight advice and third-party services between you, the surgeon and the surgery. All preoperative and postoperative consultations with your surgeon, the surgery and hospital accommodation.
Why is the cosmetic surgery much cheaper?
Our clinics use the exact same equipments and instruments as the most advanced hospitals in Europe.
Our doctors are very competent professionals, and the procedures meet the strictest expectations of the European Union.
The following are the reasons why the prices are lower than those abroad:
- Lower wages
- Weaker real-estate values
- Discounts on the construction costs
- Favorable exchange rates
- Reduction in the government taxes
- Less administrative paperwork
- Less bureaucracy
- Medical supply/ equipments/ cheaper medicines
The prices of the cosmetic surgery include
- Transport from/to the airport; to/from the clinic
- Complete consultation with our plastic surgeons
- Preoperative urine and blood tests
- Complete examination
- Plastic surgery
- Anesthesia costs
- Pre and postoperative consultations
- 1-2 nights in the clinic
- Postoperative, controls and stitches’ removal
- Plasters and surgical clothing
- Support clothing worn after the plastic surgery
- Stays in the hotel