Arm lift or brachioplasty removes excess skin and fat from the inner aspect of the arms . Liposuction can be associated to remove fat circumferentially .
It is done under general anesthesia, lasts one to two hours and requires 2 nights of hospitalization. Depending on the degree of skin loosening, two different techniques are available:
– Axillary lifting for mild skin loosening, the scar is hidden under the armpit.
– Longitudinal lifting for important loosening, the fine scar goes from the armpit to the elbow and fades away with time.
Drains are put in place for 2 to 3 days.
The day after the surgery, the compressive dressing is removed. Mild analgesics will relieve the pain. Heavy weights are forbidden for at least one month. The garment is worn for 4 weeks. The risk of having hypertrophic or keloid scars is very high , so we advise patients to use silicone sheets and gel for at least 3 months, sometimes they need a fractional laser peeling too. The final result is visible within 3 months.
Duration of stay
The duration of stay for arm lift in Tunisia is usually 6 nights/7 days.
This time will allow your physician to provide you with an optimal follow up.
He will also see you at his office the day preceding your return back home
The recovery period spent in Tunisia is usually quite beneficial and allows most of our patients to resume their professional activities as soon as they arrive home.
See” personalized quotation” in NEWLINE which includes:
- Hospital fees,
- Surgeon and anesthesiologist fees,
- Full or half board five star hotel
- The transfers (airport, clinic, hotel),
- The garment, silicone implants (in case of buttock or breast augmentation) and follow ups it doesn’t include: the blood exams, the medication after your discharge from the hospital and abroad phone calls from the hotel
|Arm lift||2000 €||6 Nights|